Shipping & Returns
Our return policy is simple: you can return resellable parts within 30 days. There will be a 20% restocking fee and shipping is never refunded. If you 'just send it back' or 'refuse shipment' we will not know what to do with your package and it will likely be discarded. If somehow we are able to discern what it is, you will be responsible for double the shipping cost.
- No refunds on electrical parts (nobody will return them, this is industry standard)
- No refunds on painted, modified, broken, or installed parts.
- No refunds on special order parts.
If your product meets the above qualifications and you'd still like to return it, please follow these steps:
- 1st Step: Read and agree to our return policy.
- 2nd Step: Submit the RMA request form. (This form can be found by loging into your account, and viewing the order in which you need to return.)
- 3rd Step: Re-pack the item securely with the original packaging, including the RMA number.
- 4th Step: Ship package via USPS with Delivery Confirmation, FedEx Ground or UPS to:
JTOutfitters Returns Dept
3134 NC Hwy 89 E
Walnut Cove, NC 27052
- You may use RMA tracking to view the status of your RMA.
JT Outfitters is not a shipping carrier. We simply provide this service to get the item to you. We ship using a variety of methods, and we will always provide tracking if you leave us a VALID email. Any damages or shortages need to be reported to the shipping company immediately. We can not make the shipping companies move any faster once the package is in their hands.
You are also responsible if you give us an undeliverable address. The carrier will try to deliver the item and after one unsuccessful attempt, they will return the package to us. It is still your item, you will be charged for shipping once again.
Emailed cancellations are not accepted after the product ships. At this point, you MUST go through the return process. If you must cancel your order, please do as soon as possible. There is a 10% cancellation fee for orders cancelled prior to shipment.
You bear the responsibility of telling us as much as we need to know to get your order correct. We may not be able to identify modifications or changes that you have made to your vehicle that will affect the part we list for a stock application. Save both of us the time and headache and try to include as much information as possible when ordering.